Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 97 - Police Brutality - Part 2

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear police brutality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to connect police brutality to fear and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as outrage while viewing images of police brutality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and separate myself from images of police brutality, viewing it as something outside of myself, not realizing that existing within and as the mind, I am these images I see of the abused and abuser, as it is all me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to try and hide from police brutality, wanting someone else to fix this problem, not realizing that I exist within and as police brutality, and as such, I must change, I must be the change I 'wish' to see in this world to end police brutality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear being personally brutalized by police, therefore, existing as a law-abiding citizen, keeping a low profile, not drawing attention to myself, yet as I look at this image of this child, what could he have possibly done to deserve this treatment?  Or countless others?  I am no different, we are all one and as such what happens to one of us effects us all.  Just as what one of us does in brutality to another, we each must stand up and take responsibility for as the abuser/brutalizer that we secretly exist as.

And as such I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react in anger when viewing police brutality, going into my imagination and striking back at the abusers.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing anger to exist within and as me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to 'feel' anger within and as me as my mind, in separation of myself as the physical and as such

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget to breathe and stabilize myself when viewing images of police brutality, instead allowing justifications as to why I must react in outrage/anger, as I am a good person and would never do such a thing!

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realize that I am just as evil as the brutalizers, because as long as I exist within and as the mind, which is the world system I am the same.

When and as I see myself reacting within outrage and anger while view images of police brutality, I stop and I slow myself down and breathe until I remain constant and stable, as this is the only way I can be of assistance and supportive to myself and others as myself to once and for all put an end to this pain and suffering I see.

I commit myself to not look away and hide and distract myself from images of brutality and abuse, nor judge what I see as something good/bad or separate from myself, but see this as me as what I have accepted and allowed, and as such

I commit myself to continue to walk my process, through writing out, and then applying self-forgiveness and self-corrective applications, facing/investigating this point of brutality, until I am able to look at this point, take responsibility for this point, as something I have contributed to in creating within this world, and remain Here stable and constant, for engaging in reaction to these images only continues to perpetuate and facillitate this very point of brutality that I can delete/eradicate from this earth, through changing myself and thus assisting and supporting others as myself, as one, equally, as what is best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment